Book - Departmental Policies
A Moodle book is a series of pages which can contain linked content in the form of text, images or other media. The example here is of a school staff departmental handbook.
1. We will try to prevent misbehaviour by:
- defining what behaviour is and is not acceptable
- modelling good behaviour
- recognising and rewarding good behaviour
- applying consistent sanctions for misbehaviour
- effective delivery of the curriculum
- adequate levels of supervision
- good levels of communication
- careful monitoring
2. All staff will follow the school’s published Behaviour Management System. This will include
- referral systems being followed, a graduated level of appropriate sanctions being applied, effective
- communication and parental contact and involvement.
3. Matters of classroom discipline are the direct responsibility of the class teacher. Their line-manager for classroom issues is Jeffrey Sanders.